Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Happy Day!

It's Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, and every other grand holiday you can think of...all rolled into one. This, my friends, is what I look forward to more than just about anything else.

...except...where's Jack?

Lost starts again with Season 5 on JANUARY 21st and it kicks off with a 3 HOUR EVENT! The normal airtime for the show will be at 9pm (8pm for us in Mountain time) but for it's opening night it starts at 8pm (7pm for us..you get the idea).

I just might have myself a Lost party. You can come too, but I warn you...NO Talking during the show. I'm serious about this. Nothing beats LOST!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I have to say that I have only seen about 15 minutes of Lost about 3 years ago I think. I know a ton of people love it - but I can't watch it. I think it goes back to my whole can't do fiction thing. Any reason to have a party would be a great idea though!

Rayna said...

Oh, I love Lost! I can't wait for it.

BrittanyLane said...

I didn't know it was coming so soon! Thanks for the heads up. I watched seasons 1-3 on dvd in two weeks last winter to catch up before the last season started. Whew, that was a lot of hours of tv!

Kim Watson said...

OH-MY-CAT!! Season 5? flip!...I know you said I can watch them on ABC...but the web site reads my IP address as .co.za & not .com...& throws me out...I'll have to try again because it will be so hard to wait until it comes on DVD :o)

Where the heck is Jack in that pic??? & what's with John being dead in that coffin in the last episode??? & how did he get to the USA after he moved the island? Oh & I wonder if the group in the zodiac ended up being stranded in the ocean or whether they 'moved' too...geepers! there are too many questions with loose ends.

I would totally be at your Lost party....if I had me an 'Orchid' heehee! Maybe I will do a Darma logo for transfer paper, so you can put it onto a T-shirt....we can have an international party. (I'll email it to you)

XX

Jolly Mom said...

I LOVE LOVE Lost! I am a total freak when it comes to this show...well my hubby is too!
BTW, you have a wonderful blog!!

Jolly Mom