Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just call me "Mrs. Claus"

It's about time I told you...


...I've only just discovered this myself...

I'm getting old! I keep pulling out these thick stubborn white hairs! I'm 32 years old for goodness sake!! I wonder how many would be sprinkled throughout my hair if I didn't color my hair. Good grief! I'm getting wrinkles around my eyes when I smile (just look over to the right at my profile picture...at first I thought the lighting was playing a trick on me).
Heath is getting a sprinkling of gray hair himself...but his looks distinguished and sexy. I like it.
So what's a girl to do?
I know what this little girl wants to do...
Drink some hot chocolate. Yum.

See the determination? Even her tongue can't wait for more creamy goodness.

Then...a little rest on the chair while watching "Doe-waa" and "Doe Deego Doe"

It's a good life for those who don't have to pull handfuls of white hair outta their heads. Good thing I have such thick hair...

11 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I have no gey hairs but I hear you on the wrinkels..

Btw I really cant see the grey hairs in this pic.. Thats a good thing..

shaina said...

...I pulled them all out!

Rayna said...

I know what ya mean. Hubby just pulled out 2 VERY long ones! Not cool! I've also went natural with my hair color and I really don't want to go back to coloring it.

kdaygirl said...

I like to sit like Georgie too!!!
I say leave them, they add character and are a good conversation piece...hahah

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I feel your pain!!!!!! Mine aren't white, they are silver! Now I love silver jewelry, but come one, leave my hair alone. I went to my hair stylist the other day, went in with "silver highlights" and came out brunette. She said it would take 10 years off my looks. I told her to do it twice... hee heee heee....

The Brewers said...

I feel your pain, girl!

Christine said...

Love the tights! Beautiful family you have!

I am a huge Napoleon Dynamite fan, BTW!

BrittanyLane said...

I just keep on coloring my hair. I know there are some little grey hair's hiding under the color, but if I can't see them, then they aren't there. Right?

Elise said...

Am I blind because I can't see any greys. Alan had this same problem. Guess it's nice to be blonde since it all blends in.

Love the pics of Georgie, especially the one of her sleeping.

Holmes Home said...

Yes, that's the way it all began for me at 32 (just a few months ago, of course - hah!) I'd hate to see my hair without the color. I'm not going down without a fight!

Queen of Chaos said...

I have so many grey hairs that there's no possible way I could pull them all out. Over half my head is white/grey hair on top. I know this because I did an experiment on myself- I wouldn't let myself color my hair for 3 months to see what it would look like. It was very embarassing to show my true colors {or lack of}.

I HAVE to color my hair otherwise it's peppered. I'm not ready to look like a grandmother!