Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tonight...

...Goin' on a date with the husband to see Twilight. I've read the books to him and he's excited to see the movie. (Not many movies can outrank a book in my mind, but I always enjoy seeing a new movie.) He thinks we'll see a lot of teenie boppers dressed up like the characters in the book. He even jokingly suggested that we wear costumes...

...He wants me to be a vamp because I am always cold.

The husband? He's going to dress up like Jacob. He'll be naked as can be, with some shorts tied around his ankle by a rope.

Can't wait to scrapbook that!

And of course, I'll be sporting my new cutie-patootie homemade purse!

8 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I beg of you not to waste a perfectly good date night on this awful movie... Let Heath go and u see something else. Ha HA HA

Ande said...

um, I am sure the other movie goers will know exactly who Heath is supposed to be :) hee hee Have fun going, I am waiting til I can go with fewer people an no screaming baby.

April said...

You will be in the movie with a lot of teenagers, I went last night with some girls from church, we felt kinda! Also I wasn't disappointed can't wait to hear what you think of the movie and to have someone else to talk to about it.

BrittanyLane said...

I didn't know what to think. It was SO low budget. Cheesey special effects, Edward's acting marginal, and yet... I want to see it again.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Have fun on your date!!! I love your purse!!! I want your purse!!!! (smile) Have fun with hubby!

Jen Sue Wild said...

The movie was Blahhhhh. Even with an open mind the movie stunk too me..
Kadie liked it well enough thoe..

Megan said...

I liked it but was really disappointed. And I think low budget was right. And I hated Jasper-not manly enough. They changed or left out some important facts in my opinion (like Alice and Rosalie dressing her up for prom among others and that she was surprised that was where they were going) but I would be willing to see it again! Crazy. Let us know what you thought.

The Brewers said...

I have my kids convinced that my they are 1/2 vampire...because their dad draws blood for a living...pretty funny!!I sometimes call Eric my "bloodsucker"...he knows what that means!:-o