Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's a Cowgirl without her....COW!


I had the cow print material left over. I couldn't resist. Actually, I should have. The cow didn't turn out that well, despite my lack of sewing talent hard work. I didn't have a pattern. That was probably my first mistake!! I had all these great ideas in my head of how it would turn out. Didn't happen that way! Anyway, Georgie likes her. We have a new cow added to the family. I think I'll just stick with making the little dolls!

Secondly, Keaton really wanted a doll after he saw Kolby's "Max" doll. So....meet "Sam".

Lastly...I really did really really really get sick of my hair and I got it cut today. Thank you for all your compliments and ideas for my hair. It wasn't just in a rut. My hair just doesn't work long anymore. It took way to long every morning to do it and the end result wasn't making me feel cute. So, here is the before picture:



And here is an after picture. It looks so much cuter in person. I feel better and sassier already.


Keaton said "You look like a new momma!"

15 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Your hair is so cute! I wish I were brave enough to go short, but mine is too curly and has a mind of its own. I love your cow doll!!!

Nicki said...

Dolls!!! Hair!!! You really are amazing! Fun to see that Colorado is treating you well! What a fun idea too for Christmas to do homemade gifts. That's what I'll be doing this year too!

BrittanyLane said...

LOOOOVE your hair! I think the cow is cute too.

Jana said...

Your hair looks great. When I cut my hair really short my kids called me Willy Wonka. Its nice when your kids like the cut too. My kids grew to like me hair cut. He He. Also great looking cow family.

Sharon said...

oh shaina, i love the cow, soo cute... and i want a sharon doll, please. and i love you're new hair, seriously, when don't you look cute?

Jen Sue Wild said...

Your hair looks somk-en hot!!
It looks more like the Shaina I know LOL.

cute dolls.

I have a monkey pattern thats like these dolls just havent gotten around to make it yet maybe I will this week..

kdaygirl said...

I love it!

melissahurst99 said...

I love you hair!! You look more like Shaina to me with shorter hair.

The Girls' Mom said...

SUPER CUTE HAIR and dolls. I was just thinking of that cut myself.. I love it.

Karen and Matt said...

I love it! You look smokin hot! Glad you like it! Love the dolls. I think you did good! =)

Elise said...

Cute hair! And cute cow/dolls! You look fabulous!

Julee said...

I love it, it IS sassy! :o)

Jenni said...

Very cute dolls you've got going on and I'm loving the hair!!! Super chic!!!

Kim Watson said...

And sassy it is! I love all the layering & coloured streaks....alas mine too is super curly. I did try & cut it short when I was about 15....WRONG!!! I smartly decided never to do that again after a little boy at the school I went to, stopped me & said "I like your new hat!!"
You look fab doll!!!

Sara said...

Cute haircut! Definitely sassy. But, I think you're crazy--your hair was absolutely gorgeous before, too. You've got a beautiful color--it never looks bad!