Friday, December 19, 2008

Baking Cookies

Last night I had a cookie exchange to go to, so I made peanut butter fudge. Yummy.

I also made a few other cookies for Heath to bring to work. Apparently, another wife brought a big plate of goodies for everyone and Heath said "My wife can top that!". So I spent the day "topping that!".

The kids helped me make the goodies. Here's a shot of Keaton when it was his turn to stir the cranberries into the dough. I guess it was a bit tough to stir! But no worries. He "used his big muscles."


I made oatmeal cranberry cookies, Russian tea cookies, and the peanut butter fudge. I also made some sweet and spicy nuts. They are really good and really addicting. I didn't worry too much about making many varieties because I knew I would get some good sweets at the cookie exchange to help fill up the platter Heath took. And I did! Along with a cool bell ornament that is totally going to be my Cow Bell to call the kids to dinner. I'll keep it next to my roosters in the kitchen.


And, Yes. Kamy is totally a poser when it comes to pictures lately.

5 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

That's an awesome picture. You are quite the baker! It makes me tired just thinking about making all those cookies. They sound delicious!

runningfan said...

I'm glad you got to come...and that you like the bell! (I brought that one...)

I'm Always Rite said...

Your official nick name from me is Wonder Woman! :)

Colleen said...

I am so glad you made it! That fudge rocked...so yes, you will have to share that recipe. And I am completely impressed by your bakefest! Nothing says "Christmas" like an entire day of baking!

Ande said...

yummy, that makes me hungry