Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Tree Cloth Napkins


Yesterday I made some cloth napkins for our table. Every Christmas Eve, we have a nice candlelight dinner with the kids. Sometimes we invite friends over, and sometimes we just have our own dinner.

This year, I had some leftover green fabric with the words "Christmas" written all over it, and I thought they would make cute Christmas Tree Napkins. So I copied the idea for the napkins from This Site. Don't know where I stumbled upon it, but I thought it was a great idea.

So tonight, these napkins will accompany our cranberry red candle holders, garlands, and other Christmas decorations for our candlelight dinner. After, we will have dessert and hot chocolate with candy canes. Then we'll get on our Christmas Pajamas and take our Christmas Eve picture.

Hope you all have a beautiful Christmas! I'll be back in a few days to share our Christmas with you.

4 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Those are so beautiful! Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Stacey said...

Those are soooo pretty!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Colleen said...

Awesome! Next time you say you aren't much of a sewer I am just going to ignore it, because you totally rock! Love them....

I'm Always Rite said...

Really, really groovy! I may copy this idea for Christmas dinner next year... only I'll use hawaiian style fabric to match our Hawaiian Christmas dinner tradition.