Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fra-geel-ay

My favorite ornaments and decorations for Christmas are my leg lamp (which I keep up all year long) and my little Ralphie ornament that I got randomly last year in an ornament exchange (thanks again, Jenni!)


We don't watch A Christmas Story with the kids, because we don't approve of all the bad language in it, which I was totally oblivious to as a kid, but it's still my favorite holiday movie, by far.

And even though it's not part of the movie, here is our bird's nest ornament for this year.

Just a little glimse of our Christmas.


10 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

What a great ornament. I love your lamp. I about died of laughter last year when you posted it...

kdaygirl said...

What a great lamp, I wonder who gave it to u? HMMM

shaina said...

That would be my BFF!! You know me well, sister dear.

Jen Sue Wild said...

How fun!!
I think when we were little it was OK to watch the movie because there was no swearing aloud on TV back then so it was all edited out. Even a few years ago the swearing was edited. Oh how times have changed..

Queen of Chaos said...

Anything from A Christmas Story' is great. :)

Warren and I exchange ornaments evey year {as well as giving our children one too} and this year I got him a mini tin lunch box with the picture from the scene in the movie of the boys at the flag pole. 'I double dog dare ya!" it says. Flint {or whatever his name is} has his tounge on the pole.

Last year I got Warren the ornament of the 'leg lamp'. :}

courtney said...

Out of all the Weber's I think I might be the only one that hates that movie...true, it does have some very good quotes but I have never liked it and try my hardest to not watch that movie if I can help it.

My favorite line in the movie that I try to use if the situation is just right is..."the Soft glow of electric sex" Weird, but funny!

I'm Always Rite said...

Love the leglamp! :)

auntie said...

The lamp is awesome!

Sharon said...

sweet lamp! i need a nest for my tree, with blue eggs, maybe i'lll have to make myself one... merry christmas sista!

Kim Watson said...

That lamp is adorably weird :o) Fishnets hey? very cool!

Thanks for the glimpse into your Christmas.
X