Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Frightfully Funny Christmas Sweater Picture

My kids wore these sweaters to church on Sunday. I found them at Old Navy, seriously clearanced, and thought they would be fun for church. So before we left that morning, I propped the kids up on the sort of half wall that goes along the staircase, to take a few pictures....and this is the picture I got.

First off, Keaton looks comically possessed. Kolby looks like he's struggling not to show the awful pain he must be in. Georgie looks like her jaw is wired shut, and Kamy's head looks unusually large in comparison to everyone else.

So from our Christmas sweater to yours...Merry Christmas!

P.S. Thanks for all the support over the "What's for dinner?" question. I've just accepted that he just doesn't want to choose. Oh well. I don't give him a choice about taking out the garbage, so I guess some things just need to be left alone.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I totally laughed out loud at your comments!! Sooo funny!

Simply-Mel said...

Oh man, that so funny....i have a few doozies in my stash too but love that you posted it! This is the type of photo that memories are made of!

Happy Christmas to you and yours Shaina, have so enjoyed your blog this year.

xx

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I love the picture! Everyone looks so.... "strained!" You know how those itchy sweaters are.

Anyway, I love your blog and enjoy peeking into your exciting neck of the woods.

Merry Christmas!

LollyChops said...

I love this pic!! and I especially love your descriptions. I was reading each one and going from kid to kid so I could see what you meant.. and you nailed it!

Merry Christmas Shaina (and clan)!

Holly HUGS!
Lolly

I'm Always Rite said...

Too cute!
PS They're not in age-ical order! Was there a crack in the universe? :o