Thursday, December 4, 2008

I heard...

Keaton comes up with some really great things to say. When we were in church, he said after a while "All this reverence is making me thirsty!" And after playing outside, he came back in and said "I lost all my 'play-outside' energy".

After having taco salad for dinner one night, Kolby turns to us and says "Wanna try some of my world famous nachos?" Didn't know they were world famous. He must be more well known than we thought!

Kamy always asks to put on makeup, especially lip gloss. Sometimes I let her, for special occasions, but most of the time the answer is "no!". On Monday, before school, she snuck some lipstick on, and when I asked her repeatedly if she put on some lipstick, she answered "No momma. My lips are just like this." Well, when she finally admitted to it, she got grounded for two days from doing anything but reading a book in her room, and she had to write "I will not lie to my mom and I will not steal her makeup" 50 times.

For this picture, she said "Momma, take a picture of me with these flowers because we are both so beautiful." I abliged.


Every time I'm in the kitchen, Georgie comes in and says "What's fer deenor, momma?" (translation: What's for dinner?") She must ask it about 27 times a day, and she sounds so adorable, too. After I answer her, she repeats what I said was for dinner, and with her sweet voice, it's all I can do not to squeeze the love outta her. Of course, we are still calling her George for a reason. Right now, she still has remnants of pink marker up and down her legs and across each and every toe. She has makeup all over her face, including my waterproof mascara, which holds true to it's name. She also cut her hair, so she has a shoddy excuse for some bangs, very chunky and spiky, right in the middle of her forehead, and she has done a lot more than I want to go into right now. So yes....she's still curious. Ever so curious!

4 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I always love to hear what kids have to say it's always just so cute..

I'm Always Rite said...

My Girl and Kamy are two peas in a pod. George cracks me up! Keaton and I are two peas in a pod. And will you ask Kolby to fax me some of those world famous tacos ASAP! ;)

Elise said...

As Matt would say...You're so funny. So so cute!! Kids are the funniest. And what is up with Georgie and all the curiosity. You have your hands full that is for sure.

Ryan said...

I LOVE IT!!--Nicki