Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

Monday Night the wind was so frigid! We were at a park with friends, trying to enjoy playing and eating cobbler that was cooked over coals in dutch ovens...but the wind busted the party up. We ended up going to a friends house (all 50 of us!) and spending the rest of the evening indoors, away from the wind! Thanks again Heidi!


Then on Tuesday, when I was walking Kolby to school, we only needed a light jacket. It was so nice.



However, Today's high temperatures put Tuesday to shame! It was so gorgeous. Outside was actually warmer than it was inside my house. Very nice. We took advantage of it and rode bikes around our cul-de-sac.



Oh...I how wish this next shot wasn't so blurry!


And look at these sweet treats. Stay tuned in a couple days for this yummy recipe!


And of course, today wouldn't be complete unless I talked about LOST. It airs in 2 hours and 6 minutes!!!! I am extremely excited!

8 comments:

runningfan said...

I take it LOST won out over Bride Wars...

Looks like you enjoyed the sunshine enough for both of us today!

Shavonne said...

Hey Na, here is a website that has a while bunch of beading/jewelry tutorials: enjoy!
http://www.rubysbeadwork.com/Thumbnails.html

The Brewers said...

Those treats do look yummy...I never did get into Lost...I'm sure I am in a group of a select few on that note...or maybe because I live my own version of it....

Nicki said...

Oh, I love all the recipes!! Thank you! I will just be omitting the meat from the spaghetti, Chinese noodles and that will be perfect! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. That picture of the two walking their bikes together--precious!

Rebecca said...

I thought you moved to Colorado? Why is the weather so nice now? I am freezing and it has been super foggy for days here. I wish my kids could get out for a bike ride or jumping on the trampoline. They need to get some energy out.

Colleen said...

It has been pretty amazing here! We missed you at playgroup! I hope Lost was everything you dreamed it could be!

kimmithylaine said...

that cupacke picture is sooo cute!

I'm Always Rite said...

I'm so jealous! Wish it would warm up a bit here. I love the blurry pic of the kids and their bikes! :) And George's face in the pic with the treats is adorable! :)
I think maybe we'll rent the past seasons of LOST and get caught up finally I think when Superman returns from MS. :)