Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I'm Going To Change My Underwear Today, Because It Is A Special Day!"

That's what Kolby said to me today, after I told him to get dressed because we were going to the Church for the playgroup.


I tell that boy to change his underwear everyday!! And I check to make sure he does. Ah...the life of boys. They'd live like pigs if they could. Speaking of pigs...here is his interpretation of one. The kids put on a little play. Half of them were snakes, and the other half were piggies.

9 comments:

Colleen said...

It is true! I have to make sure the boys change their undies, and especially socks! It is good to know I am not the only one, I was beginning to wonder if my boys were just nasty!

BrittanyLane said...

Oh, that is so awesome. My 7 year old son... yes... we have so been there. At least he flushes the toilet now.

runningfan said...

This makes me wonder if I could motivate my boys in the area of personal hygiene with fancy rewards like playgroup! "Because it's good for you" just isn't working...

Maynards said...

That is hilarious! I love what can come out of kids mouths sometimes. They always keep us' hopping huh!

courtney said...

I put on "panties" for special days too! :)

I love when my kids tell me stories or act stuff out, they are getting more and more into it every day!

kendra said...

I know the feeling! At least you don't have 3!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love it! Little kids just make me smile.

Kim said...

Things to look forward to I see....mine at 4 changes his about 5 times a day, "cos they have to be fresh"...I tell ya it cracks me up every time he does it.

(I forget the funny side, every wash day though...20 pairs of half worn undies grrrr!)

I'm Always Rite said...

Wow. :)