Friday, January 2, 2009

It runs in the family...

After Keaton and Kolby cleaned their room this morning, Keaton came down to tell me that he was done. It was then that I saw something odd across his wrist. Upon closer investigation, this is what I saw.


When I asked him where it came from, he made a few excuses, claiming that he had no idea how it got on his wrist or whence it came from. Then I asked him if he cut his sock, and he finally fessed up. He did it so he could be super cool.


What a flashback to THIS POST. In any case, I don't think either version of the sock would win any fashion awards.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Our 18-yr old spent an entire 2 years of his life wearing wrist bands (like for tennis) Every. Single. Day. We finally bought him a couple more because after a few weeks he was refusing to take them off for washing. He was about 18 months when he started. And he liked the neon colors.

I'm not sure "cool" was his goal, but I can't argue that it is a quite a look. And you have a clever and creative boy.

Ande said...

I remember the other post. Funny. I guess it does run in the family.

Jen Sue Wild said...

The minute I saw the pic I started laughing. I thought of little shaina and her hair scrunches. LOL

Colleen said...

That is so funny! Our boys love to wear old socks as wrist cuffs too...maybe it is a boy thing. Fortunately, they wait until there is a hole in the sock and then come excitedly running to tell me it is time to cut the foot part off!

I'm Always Rite said...

Like mother like son???