Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some new recipes for you.

I have some recipes I want to put up. I've been waiting, because I really like to post a picture with the recipe. However, I don't know how anxious ya'll are for new recipes. Maybe you don't want to wait for a picture.

Here are some I have in mind to post.

Peanut Butter Munchies
Sausage Penne
Frozen Peanut Butter Cups (a la Tyler Florence)
Spaghetti Casserole
Floating Tacos
Beef Stir-Fry with Spinach and Noodles.
Italian Mac & Cheese (a la Giada De Laurentis)
Broccoli Soup with Ham and Swiss Toast (a la Rachael Ray)

Mmmm. Makes want to don on my apron and get cookin'!

7 comments:

Heath said...

Babes, you should post the Oreo Truffle Recipe. I know its not your own but man it is good. I also think that milk chocolate on the outside would be better than sugar or cocoa powder.

runningfan said...

I vote for floating tacos...anything Mexican is a hit at my house. I'm always looking for a new entree...I don't seem to have trouble making enough sweets!

Jen Sue Wild said...

The broccoli soup sounds good too me.

Colleen said...

oh my...now I am drooling!

crystal wolf said...

It all sounds yummy! I love the recipes you post. My hubby's coworker took the peanut butter fudge recipe and made three pans of it to take to work they liked it so much there.

The Crockett's said...

I'm curious about the floating tacos. I always love yummy soup recipes as well.

auntie said...

Um...yes, yes, and yes please post your recipes! They sound delish!!