Thursday, January 8, 2009

Teaser

I've always got lots of pictures to share. This one was when Heath graduated from Basic Training for the Air Force. Believe it or not, they still make their recruits wear the dreaded BCG's, or Basic Corrective Glasses. It's an inside joke with them, that they are called Birth Control Glasses. Aren't they terrible?

So when I showed up to his graduation and he was wearing those bad boys, I took it upon myself to make fun of them a bit, and that is where this picture came from.

According to all my comments from the previous post (thank you!) you guys like seeing my crafts, recipes, pictures from my childhood, and stories about me, as well as, um, my sisters. So I'll see what I can do to fulfill your wishes.

Watch for more posts to come! I can't stay away for long.

P.S. Jamie, making a cape is super easy (at least the way I did it) and I'll make another one so I can post the how-to on my blog next week.

8 comments:

courtney said...

We have some friends that have "Chastity couches" meaning that you can't get comfortable on them to get anything done, so the BCG's is funny, no matter what you do, you just can't look at those and get in the mood!

Don't forget, I am all gun hoe to read about me on your blog. :)

amy said...

I think you guys look like popeye and olive oil. I would LOVE a pair of those glasses. I would wear them more than my husband would like. Why do I like them so much? Not sure. But they ROCK!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Your personality really shows on this picture. You look so playful with your hubby. Cute, too cute!!!

Looking forward to the instructions....

runningfan said...

You are a funny girl. I think I need more of you in my life.

BrittanyLane said...

Those are some pretty sweet specs. I hadn't ever heard of the BCG's. Thanks for the enlightenment...

Sharon said...

I seriously think this is my favorite picture of you two! and remember to post about me first! (i mean before the other sisters)

Julee said...

What a cute picture!

I'm Always Rite said...

I love, love, love the BCG pic!!! :) I wonder if I have any of Superman in his BCGs at Basic graduation???