Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow!

Thanks for all the love you gave me about my haircut, and about my "very bad no good Day". It ended up getting much better with a visit from my friend Heidi at noon, and then later, Margaret and Jeff came over to go sledding in our backyard, and ended up staying for dinner and a movie. We watched Mamma Mia, much to the pained expressions of our husbands.




I'm also excited to say that Heidi and I worked out some preliminary details for a Girl's Night at the end of February. Hopefully they will be as successful as my Girl's Nights were in California!!

11 comments:

Ande said...

good luck. We are having one Friday night, going to see Bride Wars. Sledding sounds fun. Have you ever mattress surfed?

April said...

I miss sleding how fun, and I love your cut very you! But isn't your neck frezzing?

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I won't wish for snow for sledding, but we haven't seen any sledding snow yet here in Oklahoma this winter. We just get bitter cold winds and that isn't fun. I'm glad your kids (and sassy-hair you) are having so much fun with friends in the snow!!!

runningfan said...

Our visit was good for me, too! Next time I'll try to make arrangements for Gavin so it can be more enjoyable...

Looking forward to our first of many girly extravaganzas!

kdaygirl said...

Georgie looks sooooo happy, I just love her expressions! That would totally make my glum day turn good!

Colleen said...

Girls night sounds great! Sounds like the day ended on a high note, nothing brings the smiles on like sledding!

I'm Always Rite said...

Girls night!? I'm so jealous!

Maynards said...

Girls night out sounds awesome! Great idea! I'm glad I have your blog now, it is really cute and entertaining!

annaka said...

The sledding looks so fun! I love you hair!

Kim said...

Amazing photo's...it looks like wonderful fun in the snow! I see it & miss Canada.

I am waiting in anticipation for the pictorial evidence of your girly night. I remember your last one was a blast.

The Mitchells said...

Everyone looks so happy! Wasn't that a fun day?
Margaret