Thursday, February 26, 2009

6th picture

Alright, so I was tagged by my college roommate MEGAN to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder. So this was the picture, taken in January. Keaton spent an hour pushing everyone down the little hill in our backyard. He never got tired. He never wanted to ride. He only wanted to push everyone.

Without folders within folders, hampering my 6th picture strategy, this was the 6th picture, standing alone in my picture file on my computer. No place to belong. It was actually the first layout I have scrapped in MONTHS. I've been so busy sewing and, well, sewing, that I haven't really scrapped in a while. Anyway, here is the 6th stand-alone picture.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute scrapbook page. You do amazing work. I rarely scrapbook and when I do it is very basic.