Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Goes Round

Kolby was very proud of his valentine heart that he colored. He very sweetly presented it to me. Keaton worked so hard on his valentines. He was very specific about each name he wrote. He made sure the girls got girl valentines, and the boys got boy valentines. He saved the biggest valentine for his teacher, and even asked me if I could make a special necklace for his teacher. (It was too late for me to do that, but I thought it very sweet that he thought of her that way.)

Kamy had a concert at school this week. She said her part PERFECTLY!! Now all those songs that we heard over and over again at home were put in the proper context. It was a great concert.

Georgie had a good time taking pictures of her at the concert.

Yesterday they all had great parties at school, and the fun doesn't stop today! This morning, they will have a big Valentine's party at the church, and after, the kids get to go to a friend's house for heart shaped pizzas, sugar cookies, games, and playing with about 20 of their friends so that Heath and I (along with the other parents) can have a few hours without the kids on this special day. Thanks Colleen!!
Hope you all have a fabulous day filled with love. Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Wow, I wish I had a party to drop my kids off for. I'd love a few hours out. Mike and I celebrated last night though without kids.

courtney said...

It sounds like you guys have a lot of cool parties there. I'm glad that you are so happy there!

What a nice friend to have a party for the kids so that the parents can go out on their own special date.

Megan said...

So cute! I am hoping for a few hours alone with my husband today also. I'm not much of a romantic either.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

What a fun day! I love the heart!!!

Have a happy Sunday!

Colleen said...

I love your comment about the songs in context. Zach had one last year that I felt the same way about, it all made much more sense after I saw it all together! And how cute that Keaton worked so hard on his valentines! The kids just flew through theirs, no detail, just names!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you all had a great valentines day.
I tried your homemade refried beans resipes they were so yummy.

I'm Always Rite said...

Valentine's is my absolute fave! You've reminded me that I need to write my post about Little Man's preparations. :)