Friday, February 20, 2009

My Menu

New Recipes I am Trying:
Hearty Sausage and Potato Soup
*Manicotti with Sausage
Chicken with Walnut Sauce (over noodles or rice)
Almond Chicken (with Chinese Fried Rice)
Potato Alfredo (with pork tenderloin)
Chicken Tetrazzini (new recipe from Giada @ Food Network)

Returning Favorites:
Lemon Chicken
*Stroganoff
Beef Stirfry
*Meatloaf
Spaghetti
Breakfast
*Floating Tacos
Ham and Potato Casserole
*Taquitos
*BBQ Chicken
*Swedish Meatballs

On the Side:
Breadsticks
Mint Chocolate Cake
Applesauce Muffins
Lemon Pound Cake
Buttermilk Biscuits

The dinners I put an (*) by are the ones I will be completely making today. The others, I can do a bit of prep work for to make the job easier later on.

6 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Wow! That sounds like a lot of work. Looks like a yummy menu. I'd love to do that some day when I have the freezer space...

Colleen said...

Awesome, Shaina! It all sounds delicious. We are just going to come live with you now.

runningfan said...

Unbelievable. I suppose if I did this then when Garry arrived every night at 5:30 I wouldn't have to ask, "So, whaddaya want for dinner?"

I'm Always Rite said...

Wonder Woman strikes again! :)

kendra said...

They all sound SO good! One question - what's a floating taco? I've never been one for freezer meals because I always thought you had to make a cassorole and feeze it. And since we really don't eat cassaroles around here I thought it was a lost cause.

Next time you do this let me know. I am inviting myself to double up on the ingredients and come over to make it with you. Seriously. Not kidding. I'd love to. Call me?

Jen Sue Wild said...

Yummy!!
So does this mean you will be sharing new resipes?