Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Walking Photo-Op


When the days are nice, we walk Kolby to school, instead of driving him there. It's about half a mile walk and Georgie LOVES it. Of course, I know a good photo-op when I see one, so I brought along my camera. Here are some of my favorites.

She loves to push the button for the cross-walk.



Why is it that when there is a perfectly good sidewalk, the kids walk in the ditch? All my kids do that.


Quite possibly my favorite picture of the day.


Love those squinty eyes when she smiles.

12 comments:

kdaygirl said...

Super cute pics of your youngest! She has the Weber smile for sure! Do you have to change your camera to sepia or black and white or do you do it on the computer?

courtney said...

Those are really cute! Photo opps are fun to do if you have a good camera, which I know you do, Lucky!

runningfan said...

Adorable!

Hey, I've been meaning to tell you...I can't find that roll of paper I told you I had. Maybe it went away during our move. Anything else I can do for the par-tay?

Jen Sue Wild said...

I miss you Georgie girl..
I wish I could see you growing up and doing all the big girl things you do.
I love you
Your silly aunt Jenn..

I'm Always Rite said...

Absolutely adorable! :)

Trinette McCrary said...

Darling pics!!!

Colleen said...

I love those warm day walks, even with the wind. We hit Walgreens by foot yesterday. Gorgie is such a cutie pie!

April said...

She's a doll!

Karen and Matt said...

Cutie patootie! Love the pics!!! =)

Stacey said...

You got some fun photos!!! Joshua likes to walk off of the beaten path, too! LOL

Shavonne said...

It's good that you haven't fallen into the youngest curse in that they never get any pictures taken of them! Those are completely adorable pictures, but it makes it easy when you have an adorable model!

Chloe said...

These are great pictures - the lighting was so good and of course Georgie makes a great subject :)