Thursday, March 5, 2009

30. Flirty. &. Thriving.

I love that movie "13 Going on 30". It's so cute, and funny, and I cringe every time the ugly boyfriend starts dancing for Jenna instead of playing battleship, like she suggested, but I think that scene is so hilarious.
Anyway, I'm not 30 anymore, and I guess I'm thriving, but today, I'm FLIRTY.... especially when I'm wearing this cute "Flirty Apron" that I just made. My friends and I were supposed to get together last month and make them together, but I had some things going on, and I just got around to pulling the material out and sewing it together. What do you think? Flirty?

15 comments:

Trinette McCrary said...

So darn cute, I'm jealous!!!

Holmes Home said...

I love it! You are just too cute and so is the apron :)

Jenni said...

I am pretty sure this is the exact pattern I bought a month ago to make...super cute! Now to get mine made...hmm..

runningfan said...

Very fun! Love the fabrics. I need to get mine going...if for no other reason than to feel flirty!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Flirty, but oh so S A S S Y!!!! I want one!!!! I love it!

Sharon said...

Cute na! you're such an awesome sewing lady now!

Penny said...

I think it's really cute!

Xazmin said...

Adorable apron! And that movie cracks me up too. That (not)sexy underwear dance is really grody on the big screen! But way cute movie.

Queen of Chaos said...

It's adorable!

kendra said...

Turned out SO cute! I love it. And I LOVE the picture holders. Can I please come over for "project day"! Better Yet maybe you should be the new craft group leader now that Jaquie is having a baby. You'd be great at it. I'm telling Becky to call you!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love flirty aprons. Hmm maybe thats why I own over 80 and still counting.

This is such a fun pattern I have made it several times.
Great fabric choice.

Shavonne said...

You always do such an awesome job with the fabric picks! I'm getting super excited about our craft week!!!!

Jo Buckner said...

It's just not fair! You're a diva in the kitchen and in fashion...I love it and I'm oh so jealous!!!!

L said...

Your as Cute as a Bug in a Rug.

Chloe said...

Ooooo, love it - love the print. You are quite good at the sewing thing, Miss Shaina!