Sunday, March 1, 2009

ARTWORK holders


I've posted some artwork holders before, but thought I would put some up again. We were invited to a birthday party for two little girls this last weekend, so I made these up for their birthday presents.

Simply hang them on the wall, and whenever your kids bring home some artwork, use the clips to hold up the paper, and you've got a great way to showcase those papers that otherwise might get crumpled and forgotten.





(click on the pictures to enlarge)

9 comments:

Karen and Matt said...

I love these! I think they are soooo cool!!! Your girls night sounded like a blast. I'm so glad you had fun! loved the pictures. =)

Colleen said...

I've been trying to think of another way to display than the piles stacked on the fridge. This could be the answer!

hydee said...

I was wondering what you used as the base? Is it cardboard or wood?

courtney said...

Those are good ideas for presents.

I like the second one the best.

Jen Sue Wild said...

These are very fun!!!
I bet the little girls loved them..

LollyChops said...

Maybe I am slow.. what's the back look like? I am not getting it.
Sad Lolly :(

Ande said...

I remember you making one of these here. It is so cute. What a fun gift, did they like it?

Rebecca said...

Super cute. I'll have to pass this idea on to my enrichment leader.

I'm Always Rite said...

Another great idea that I have yet to take advantage of. :] So cool. :)