Friday, March 20, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

First off, a huge thank you for all the new friends that came over to my blog, as well as all the old faces that come over to visit. I had such a great time seeing your comments. Thank you! Lolly really knows how to send over the people, eh?

After I counted out all the entries, and double entries, and triple entries, it came to over 200 entries. Wowzas.
I cut up all the names and put them in a big red bucket.

Kolby drew out the winner.

Congrats to Ronnie, who said : "Your Huz is WRONG-O! Your apron is the bomb. You could hide entire waffles under those ruffles. Good Grief you sound just like "B" when you rant! Is that compliment enough?"

You get the apron. Send me your address (kamyrensmiles@hotmail.com)!!

By the way, here is the link again, for those of you who are inspired to make your own apron. Just a reminder, this apron is not a skirt! There's a big gap in the back, where it ties. So for those of you who were planning on wearing it as a skirt, you may feel a bit drafty.

Again, thank you for being part of the fun giveaway. I hope most of you will pull up a chair and try a recipe or two.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dang it! I really wanted to win :)

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I sure was hoping to win!!! I had been holding my breath and had my fingers and toes crossed since you started the giveaway.

Maybe next time....

Congrats to the winner!!!! Enjoy your ruffles!!!

The Girls' Mom said...

Awww darn, I was hoping. I'll have to add it to my list of projects. Thanks for the pattern.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Bummer not me..

LollyChops said...

Congrats to the winner!

I'm Always Rite said...

It's not a skirt!? :0 That would explain all the funny looks yesterday at church? :\ Ugh!