Saturday, April 4, 2009

Coupons

I'm going to start The Grocery Game again. I did it last year when we were living in South Carolina for a few months. I really liked all the great deals that I got. Even after the cost of buying newspapers, and subscribing to the Grocery Game, to get the list of what to buy, I still saved money.

You should check it out, if you are interested. I'll answer any questions you have. You can try it for four weeks for a dollar. By then, you'll know whether you want to continue or not. My only advice, would be to gather up a few weeks of coupons from the Sunday paper before you start. It helps you get immediate savings.

2 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

There you are again Wonder Woman. I am so bad at using coupons unless they are attached to the shelf at the store and I actually grab one. :]

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

I did that for a while a while ago and I too want to start doing it again. We still have stuff that I got while doing it almost 2 yrs ago!