Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend Pictures

These are my girls that came to visit me last weekend. This picture was taken on Sunday, right before church. The snow had just started to melt off by the time they left after church.


You may wonder how we accommodated all the extra bodies at bedtime. We had two air mattresses, a comfy couch, and an extra Queen bed downstairs. The three extra kids that came shared beds as well, so everyone had a nice place to sleep.



Here is a picture of everyone working on a project. Stay tuned for the next post to see what we did.

We did manage to escape the house Saturday night after the snow stopped dumping down on us, to go see the new movie "17 Again". We all piled in the van and went to the theater. It was a really cute and funny movie.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

How fun to have such a close group of sisters! You all are beautiful gals!

kdaygirl said...

That was a fun weekend. We need to do it annually!
But maybe trade houses so that we can all go someplace new!

dippyrooroo said...

Super fun! Have you all recovered from the party yet?

Rebecca said...

Looks like fun. I love the dress you wore to church. I don't think I borrowed any of your clothes in college but I think I'd like to now :) I'm going to see 17 again tomorrow night.

runningfan said...

Looks like a huge party! Did I spy a new homemade bag at the park today? Can't wait to see your projects.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Hey there! It looks like you girls had a super fun time together! Fun, fun, fun!!!!

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

i am so jealous of you guys. it looks like it was so much fun. it makes me miss my sisters so much. love the watches. def gonna have to try that one.