Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Georgie has a new baby sister!

When I started making this doll, I honestly didn't intend for her to be so big. I made her head first, which seemed like a nice small size. I thought she'd be a bit bigger than my LAST DOLL, but not by much. Well, after I finished her body, she looked like a big eggplant. I knew then, that she would be big. Once I finished the arms and legs, she looked like a small child.

Georgie has been asking the entire time I was making her, "Is she fo me, momma?" "Pweeeze?" So I gave in. She is now Georgie's newest playmate.

They have been playing all morning together. Piggy-back rides, shoulder rides, twirling, and swinging. Right now, they are watching a movie together.
She is just too happy. So cute.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

holy cow she is a big one! nice job, she turned out really cute, i love the colors, and her hair looks awesome

runningfan said...

She's adorable.

Colleen said...

So cute! Another fabulous Shaina creation!

Maynards said...

That is such a cute doll. The pictures were so precious. What is more cute than a little girl with her favorite doll.

kendra said...

you totally tricked me!! I thought you were talking about a REAL little sister - as in you are having a girl. Do you know what you are having yet? anyway, very very cute little, I mean big, doll. love it.

Dan and Katie said...

She turned out so cute! That is a big smile on Georgie's face!!

dippyrooroo said...

So cute! Both the dolly and Georgie's love for her! It must be so rewarding to see her enjoying something you made so very much!