Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Got Zucchini Growin' in your Garden?


If you do, then you probably enjoy eating zucchini. If you like zucchini, you probably like zucchini bread. I love zucchini, and I'm so glad I found a recipe for zucchini bread that didn't have a whole lot of oil in it. That has been my complaint before...the bread tastes so saturated with oil.
.
This recipe only uses 1/2 a cup of oil and it makes two loaves. Give it a try. You can find the link for the recipe here, at my favorite cooking site Coconut and Lime. If you want to browse around at her different recipes, you can click on the ingredients list at the top of the page to find recipes broken down by ingredient. However, this is not an all inclusive list. Lower down on her main page, she has a search bar, and you can type in whatever you are looking for, and chances are, she's made it. She has great instructions, and great thoughts on how each recipe turns out.
.
I've made a number of her recipes that have now become a permanent part of my menu, including the Fresh Cranberry Cookies, Jelly Donut Cupcakes, and Winter White Cauliflower Soup that are posted on my sidebar.
.
So, give it a try. I'm going back to have a second slice of my zucchini bread.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love zucchini bread. Sadly we don't have a garden this year.