Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's A......

Looks like we'll have a boy as the baby of the family! The Ultrasound Lady asked me right away what I thought we were having, and I told her BOY, although if it was a girl, it would be a lot easier since we have tons of girl stuff still from Georgie.

She put the Doppler thingie to my belly, I looked at the screen, and I said "It's a boy!" She said "Yup. Looks like you need to go shopping."

Our little baby was moving so much, that it was hard to get some good profile pictures of him. Baby is the length of a small banana, and weighs 10 oz.


We loved the Ultrasound Lady. Sometimes you get those people who don't say a word, and don't let you look at the screen. This lady talked us through everything. She was fantastic. Looks like I'll get to see her again in 4 weeks, though. She couldn't get good enough images of the baby's heart because of how he was lying, and his kidneys need another looking at also. So we'll be back.

This is a picture that Kamy took of us right before we left this morning. I'm 19 weeks today. Also, I know my chest is huge. You don't need to comment about it. I can't contain them anymore. They are as bound up as I can make them. At this rate, my boobs will be bigger than my belly by the time I'm 9 months.

12 comments:

Sharon said...

i was totally convinced you were having a girl! He'll be cute anyway, i hope he makes awesome faces like Kolby


Holy Cow your boobs are huge!

Megan said...

I was wrong and you should feel lucky about your boobs (yes I have to comment) some people pay lots of money for theirs to look like that.

runningfan said...

Just be glad your chest doesn't look that BEFORE you get pregnant... :)

DougandSheilah said...

You are not even close to being big in the chest or the belly.

Holmes Home said...

Congratulations! You look great, by the way!

I'm Always Rite said...

Yaye! :) Boys are fun! :) And the two you have already are so cool! :) So now that I know what color expect a little somethin' somethin' coming from Just Rite soon! :)

Adri said...

Congrats! I'm very excited for you newest little Mr.

Stacey said...

COngrats! How exciting!

The Girls' Mom said...

You don't get to complain about your boobs being too big to me!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Awee a sweet little boy!!

dippyrooroo said...

Fantastic! He sure cooperated for the gender part of the ultrasound, if not for the other parts!

Chloe said...

YAY! Congrats! You guys make cute babies, whether boy or girl :)