Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updated Pregnancy Picture: 17 Weeks (4 Months)

It's not the greatest picture, but we'll see if I get better with taking pictures at this angle during the next 5 months.

Sometimes I look bigger, sometimes I look smaller. I think it all depends on what I'm wearing. I've gained 5 pounds, as of today's appointment. I'm a bit surprised it's not more, considering I had to have gained at least 10 pounds in my chest. I'm completely bursting through my bras, and totally need to get some new ones.

I have my ultrasound in exactly 2 weeks. The kids are placing bets on if it's a boy or a girl. My initial guess is boy.

7 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

You look so cute!!
My guess is healthy happy baby..
Thats all that matters..

runningfan said...

Hope you're feeling better! I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

kdaygirl said...

I say girl

Holmes Home said...

You look great! We'll be excited to hear what you're having.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Lookin good!! My guess is a boy!

Sharon said...

cute! i say girl too

courtney said...

I think it is a girl too!