Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a Great Family Reunion

We had a great family reunion! Here is a picture of our accommodations. We had 10 tents set up outside. My parents slept inside. We got to bed after midnight every night and woke up with the sun every morning (most of us, anyway!).

My oldest brother and his family couldn't make it, so it wasn't a complete family reunion,but here are the pictures we took. The picture above is of the grandkids and grandparents. Again, it is minus 5 grandkids.

Here is a group shot of everyone that came. I organized where everyone would stand, so you have to say something about what a good "placer" I am.


Our family picture.



The original kids with my parents. Love the look on my dad's face.

I always have a blast when I'm with my family!
The reunion is over now, but the kids and I are staying with my sister Kim for a few weeks. Heath flew back to Colorado on Sunday, so if any of our local friends want to invite him to your BBQ festivities for the 4th of July, he would gladly come over and eat with you! *wink*
I'll try to post more pictures soon. Have a great week!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Love family reunions! Great idea with the tents. We're having one in about 2 weeks and that would be an awesome idea since we are coming from all parts of the midwest and my parents have a huge backyard! We might try it sometime :)

ronee said...

love the color coordinating and placing skills! looks like the best time EVER

Holmes Home said...

I can't imagine not having a blast if everyone in your family is as fun as you are. You are a very good "placer" by the way, and I just love the way each little family is color coordinated.

BrittanyLane said...

Looks like a blast! I love your family family picture. Awesome!

Dan and Katie said...

I think that is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen, I want to set our tent up tonight!! And yes you are a very good "placer"

Shavonne said...

Hooray! I miss everyone already!

Trinette McCrary said...

Looks like awesome family fun!!! See ya when you get back.

Burns Family said...

I love your family. You always have so much fun together. Have fun in Utah!!