Monday, July 6, 2009

Slippy Slide Syles

Georgie is all show and no action. She likes to pretend she's playing on the slip and slide, but really, she lets a few sprinkles caress her hands or legs, and then she runs to where it's dry.
Keaton makes a big running start, then only gets about 18 inches down the slip and slide.

Kolby just runs around back and forth, making it hard for anyone to get some sliding action because he's always jumping around in everyone's way.

Kamy prefers the side-slide. No belly cruising for her. She will slide all the way to the end. Good for her.

4 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Great pictures. We love the slip and slide!

my4suns2 said...

Hey Shaina, looks like fun. I'll bet it's nice and green in Utah from all the rain. I popped onto your website to get some good recipes. After cooking "kid food" for the last two months (because Dan's been gone or sick, etc.) I have just about forgotten how to cook and I'm sick of chicken nuggets. Thanks for sharing your recipes!

Shavonne said...

Kolby's picture is my favorite, its like he's quasimodo, or something! Glad you've had the chance to stay and visit, and hope Heathie is doing well!

Heath said...

I love and miss you guys. Make sure and have lots more fun. You guys are all way cute and you deserve it.
-CB-