Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Tag Monster that is just too cute for words!

I was browsing the internet and found this cute TAG MONSTER and so I decided to make my own. Plus, it is hot in my house without A/C, so I needed to be in the basement to cool off. My sewing machine is down there, so I thought I'd do something productive. I just drew out the pattern I wanted, the size I wanted, and went for it. It was fun and cute and I'm totally in love with how she turned out.

I added arms and legs, three rows of ribbon tags, and some ruffles across the back. I think she's just adorable.

11 comments:

Chloe said...

I love it. I am totally stealing this idea :)

runningfan said...

She IS so adorable! You are amazing.

ModernMom said...

Your blog is just too cute. Hope you don't mind another follower!

Rayna said...

That is super cute! I'm always looking for new ideas for baby gifts!

Ande said...

Interesting, but I am sure that the babies will love it. How are you feeling?

Jen Sue Wild said...

How cute is she.. to fun!!

Ariane said...

Your tag monster is so cute. I love it. Such a great idea. Love it.

Trinette McCrary said...

What a cutie, and you too!

Frogs in my formula said...

Too cute. I need to learn how to sew. Too bad I am totally inept when it comes to all things electric.

kdaygirl said...

What is it?

Shavonne said...

What a fun variation from the tag blankets! This is really cute, I like your adaptation more!