Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What does this picture say about me?

1. My dishwasher broke.
2. It was 3 days before I could get to washing all of the dishes, hence the counterful of dishes.
3. I like Ikea cups and plates and cutting boards.
4. I like my silverware organized by fork, knife, spoon, etc. What can I say, it makes me happy.
5. My little herb plants are doing well and getting lots of sun behind the sink.
6. I always clean my countertops with lemon scented 409. Makes everything sanitized.

Anything else?

5 comments:

Megan said...

How sad the your dishwasher broke . . . that pile reminds me of college! And I too LOVE 409 lemon scented - a kitchen is not truly clean until I've wiped everything down with it!

Erica Hettwer said...

Hmmm, how about...

7. You don't have A/C.

I say that because of the fan in the corner. :D

Oh, and my little girl was born 4/4/09 so I'll bet she'll love 409 when she gets older too! LOL!

ModernMom said...

Ug. I hope you had help!

DougandSheilah said...

I think it says you a great woman. Our dishwasher breaks and either Doug fixes it that night or once we bought a new one the next day. I hate doing dishes!

Cr4zySAHMandArmywife said...

I too love Ikea. However washing all those Ikea dishes by hand no thank you. we do what we have to do.