Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

One of my friends is having her baby shower today. She requested no gifts, but she should know better. I was going to make her a car seat canopy, but one of my other friends was already planning on doing that, so I took the material I was going to use and made some soft baskets for her. I took the pattern that I had posted about last month, and made two additional sizes so that the baskets would all nest together.

With just enough material left over, I couldn't forget a Tag Monster!! Also, in the top picture, you see a string of beads. That is a binkie clip that I made, to go along with the gift.

All wrapped up and ready to give away. Hope you find use for your present, Colleen!

8 comments:

runningfan said...

That's adorable!! Sorry I couldn't stay...but the food was delicious!

Megan said...

You amaze me . . . I don't know how you find the time to crank out so many cute crafts all the time.

Colleen said...

More than just useful...SO DARN CUTE! It is LOVED, LOVED, LOVED! And not just by me, Luke keeps trying to steal the tag monster.

Mags said...

I love that tag monster. You should have a tutorial for that thing.

Bobbi said...

those baskets are adorable! i love those tag monsters!!! do you have a pattern or did you make those up? CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Adri said...

So darling, Shaina. Way better than the car seat cover! Thanks for leaving the easy stuff to me!

Maynards said...

WOW! I sure hope you are around the next time I have a baby. That is adorable!

dippyrooroo said...

I just love your generous heart, and I wish I could see your friends face when she recieved that beautiful gift!