Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It Must Be A New Record!

Keaton lost 3 teeth in less than a day! Last night, he finally let me pull out his lower right tooth. It had been loose for a long time. All was good. He went to bed. The Tooth Fairy did not come. Keaton said "She must be so busy getting teeth from other kids!" He was very good natured about it.

Today, when he came home from school, he excitedly ran up to me and showed me his new gap in his smile. He lost a tooth at school, and proudly displayed it in a little baggie. Then, he showed me his other tooth, the upper left one, and it was hanging on by a thread. He didn't tell me he had so many loose teeth. Keaton quickly pulled that one out and put all three teeth together in the same baggie.

Just in time for Halloween, Keaton has quite the Jack-o-Lantern smile.

Dang. The Tooth Fairy has no cash tonight. Wonder if Keaton will be as forgiving the 2nd night in a row.

8 comments:

Heath said...

Good Boy son. You look like a pirate now with those missing teeth.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Right an IOU and give him a healty treat or a tooth brush if you have one on hand. Thats what the tooth fairy does at our house when she is out of cash..

Colleen said...

That is a record! Zach lost a lot all at once, right before Halloween too, and we kept calling him our Zach-o-lantern. But I think it was like 6 teeth in three weeks, not three in one day! Woah!

melissahurst99 said...

My kids are use to the tooth fairty being "very busy" and taking it a couple days to get their money! LOL I am a terrible parent!

purejoy said...

oh, so funny, and he is adorable!! his new teeth are so handsome!
i like the idea of an iou and a toothbrush!

Me and My Girls said...

Holy smokes!!! that has to be a record. I too like the idea of an IOU, that will hold him over. Did u see that Baili has a loose tooth, it is still new loose so it will take some time, but I am excited, it is a big deal, to me anyways.

Maynards said...

That is pretty amazing. I have never heard of a kid losing that many teeth in a day. Thanks again for watching the kids last night...we owe you!

Love Lorri said...

In our family we have left IOU's for a choice. They can have money (specify) Ice cream out with mom or dad. Ok so the toothbrush would be better, but a night out would be fun too!
I have a friend who ALWAYS leaves books! The kids LOVE IT!