Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Trick Pony


Sometimes I am a one-trick pony. I find something that works for me, and I do it again and again. This is the case lately, for Baby Shower Gifts. A set of three nesting soft baskets and a Tag Monster. This time, I tweaked the pattern a little bit better for the baskets. They are more equally increasing in size, instead of the largest being too big compared to the middle one. Somehow, the Tag Monster seems a bit cookoo, but I think it adds to his charm. Anyway, this set is for Kristi. Happy Baby Boy!!

5 comments:

Maynards said...

Adorable...as usual. I really really really hope you are doing your "one trick" (out of so many) when I am further along and maybe having a shower. I envy everyone having showers right now and getting all of this adorable stuff.
You are a craft queen!

Pam said...

So darn cute! I sure wish this type stuff was around when I had my baby.

LollyChops said...

This is so stinking cute!!!! I love those nested boxes. I'll trade you 10 pounds of sonic ice for a set? heheehehehehe

Ande said...

I think that they are cute and hey if it works, keep using it.

Valerie said...

Shaina, How do I get one of these for my baby girl? I absolutely LOVE the baskets and tag monsters!! Tell me Tell me!! Are you up for a trade? Belgiun chocolates sound good??