Friday, September 18, 2009

Tonight

While this little girl and her baby will be upstairs, and hopefully asleep, I will be hosting a Girl's Night at my house tonight!! We have close to 30 women who are expected to come. I still haven't narrowed down exactly what type of games we will be playing, but we'll have a great time, with lots of yummy food. Cheers!

Just as a reminder, we played this Garbage Bag Game and this Pictionary Game, as well as music videos and other games in Februrary, and the year before, in California, we all celebrated on the town '80's style.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

So excited!!

Ande said...

How long does it take me to drive to your house? I want to come. I miss those nights. The ones we have now don't even compare.

Maynards said...

I am pumped! Can I do anything to help?

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wish I could come..

runningfan said...

Sounds very fun! Just thinking about the music videos still makes me squirm.

Karen and Matt said...

Fun!!!! I loved all the girls night parties in Cali! You sure know how to throw a good party! Hope you guys had fun. =)

Nicki said...

Hope you gals had a great time--but not too good. I feel you should miss those California days as much as those days miss you:)!