Monday, October 19, 2009

80 Recipes and Counting...

Just wanted to give you all an update on my recipe book that I'll have available to order through BLURB. I've added all of the recipes found on my sidebar, as well as many more. So far, the count is up to 80 recipes. I have soups, salads, main dishes, breakfast items, desserts, drinks, dips, and breads.

I have the rest of this week to finish adding the recipes that I want, and then edit it and send it back to BLURB to print and make ready for sales! I'm hoping you are just as excited as I am.

The title of the recipe book is "Just Because...I Like To Cook". As mentioned before, all proceeds for the book will go to help with medical costs for our special Baby K. I'll have it ready for order by the beginning of November!

10 comments:

runningfan said...

I can't wait!

rad6 said...

Are you going to make a button so we can all put it on our blogs??? That is a good idea. no idea how to do it.
Ready to order!

Trinette McCrary said...

I'm excited! Awesome that you will be able to make a profit for medical expenses. What a great idea. I'm on recipe 93 with my book. I'm getting mine from tastebook (I loved the layout)and giving as family christmas gifts!

Shavonne said...

Can't wait! I just posted it on my blog, and facebook so I can spread the word. Looking forward to it very much!!

Jeff and Lori said...

Looking forward to it!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I can't wait to order!!! I love cookbooks and love your recipes!

I hope all is going well with you!

dippyrooroo said...

I'm so looking forward to it!

LollyChops said...

YAY! I can hardly wait!

Alissa Maxwell said...

Hi Shaina,
I'm a high school friend of Colleen's who found your blog through who knows what - crafty stuff, recipes? Anyway, I've been following and praying for you guys because we have a little guy due about the same time as yours. Just wanted you to know that you have one more stranger sending strength and health vibes your way (from Oregon!), and I would love to buy your recipe book when it comes out. Yea!

Ande said...

I want one too. Can't wait to see what all it has in it.!!!