Monday, November 2, 2009

[Behind The Scenes] Photoshoot

Sunday night our friend Garry, the other half of my friend Heidi, took some family pictures for us to document our life right now, as we are about to welcome our sweet little baby to our family. We'll get those pictures that Garry took soon, but for fun, I had my friend Jennifer take some behind the scenes shots between Garry snapping the pictures. Here are just a few that she took.

First off, this picture was the result of me sighing in exasperation at how goofy the husband was being. I think I just got done rolling my eyes at him when Jennifer took the picture.

This next picture is EXACTLY how Heath feels about being next to my hair. He says it's too big and poofy and all the little hairs go up his nose and tickle him and he feels like my hair is a force field around me, and he should keep his distance. So apparently he got too close to the hair, and he let us all know about it.

Here are three cute boys. Soon there will be one more little boy to add to the mix.


Looking forward to seeing the pictures Garry took!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

i thought the first picture was you haveing a contraction "mmmm" i can't wait to see the real photoshoot

Me and My Girls said...

So funny! Heath makes me laugh so much, what a funny guys. I have enjoyed the last few posts so much. It has been fun to read those, and I just might have to copy you and your friend.

Nicki said...

I love these pictures! I think that first one of you and Heath is great! I've been enjoying reading the posts of the four other babies. . . We sure love you guys and you're in our thoughts.

runningfan said...

We'll get the photos to you as soon as possible! :)

Colleen said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the other photos!

Maynards said...

so so so cute.

Elise said...

Cuteness. Can't wait to see the other pics. You are in my thoughts and prayers this week.

Carol said...

Great pictures - so nice to see your lovely family! Enjoyed the birth stories of your children - as they get older, they'll really love to read them, too!
Thinking of you all and hoping for the best possible results in any challenges that might come your way in this next month... Looking forward to when you introduce your newest addition!

Jenni said...

Just wanted you to know that you and your family are in our prayers this week...HUGS!!