Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friendship

I'm enjoying my time with this Lady. I picked up Jennifer from the airport on Saturday, and she's staying with me for a week. More importantly, she's staying with me THIS week. The week is finally here. I'm trying to ignore the fact that I'll have a baby in a few days. I'm trying to ignore the fact that I'll be living in the NICU for the next 3 weeks. I'm trying to ignore the fact that this will probably be the hardest month of my life. So the fact that my friend came down to support me through this means so much. Thank you for coming Jennifer!!

7 comments:

Rayna said...

yeah for Jenn getting there! I'm so happy you have her and so much support from everyone!
I'll be thinking of you and your family during this week, Good luck!
{{Hugs & Prayers}}

Erica Hettwer said...

I'm glad you've got your support system all set! :) Did the Z-pac wipe out your bug??? Hugs and prayers for you and your soon to be newest Mr. K!

runningfan said...

I'm so glad she's here too! I hope you get to have fun before the hard stuff starts.

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

Jenn and Shaina are friends? I did not know that! Very cool!
I'm glad she's there for you this week!
Sending love, and prayers!

Sharon said...

i was wondering if it was this Jenifer you were picking up from the airport! yeah for friends!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am so gla I can be here with you!!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you have a great friend. They are so necessary in life and make it so much more pleasant!