Monday, November 23, 2009

Out of Surgery

Baby Kimble is out of surgery. Dr. Campbell said "Kimble behaved himself" and that everything looks good. His oxygen saturation levels are higher than they expected him to have, so that is good news. He is still sedated, has a ventilator in his nose, draining tube, central lines...but everyone is commenting how good he looks. I take their word for it.

Thank you for thinking of us today, and for praying for us. I've been able to make it through today, so far, with minimal episodes of crying. I attribute that to the comfort I feel from all the prayers. I'll post pictures of him tomorrow.

7 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

I'm glad that everything looks good and that Kimble behaved himself!

ModernMom said...

More prayers, more hugs.You are an amazing Mommy.

Heidi said...

So glad the surgery is behind him and he did so well! I hope the next few days of recovery go smoothly and he heals quickly!

runningfan said...

Thinking of you!!

Jenni said...

so glad he made it through like a champ!!! Here's to a quick recovery.

Maynards said...

Great news! Here's to hoping all continues to go well and you can bring your little bundle home soon.

Jennifer Magreevy said...

My prayers are with your entire family as Kimble bravely tackles each day!!! (((HUGS!!!)))