Thursday, December 10, 2009

4 Years Old!

Tuesday marked four years of calling our sweet little girl "Georgie". She was so excited for her birthday, and I was really happy that Kimble and I made it home in time for her birthday! She requested french toast, hashbrowns, sausage, and orange juice for her breakfast meal. Lucky for her, the kids had a snow day that day, so they were home to celebrate with her all day too.

Georgie loves holding Kimble, so I made sure she had some special time with him, on her special day.
After Daddy got home, and we had her spaghetti dinner, we took our family picture (something we do for everyone's birthday) and we opened presents!

Auntie Kim and cousin Addason, who are visiting this week to help us out, had fun celebrating with us.
Georgie got three presents. First: The Tinkerbell movie!! She was thrilled.

Second: A little alphabet computer that will help her with numbers, letters, sounds and shapes.

Third: A super duper PINK bike that daddy picked out, complete with elbow pads and a princess helmet that matches the bike. She's been wanting a bike since this summer, when the boys got bikes. Georgie loves riding around the house. When it warms up, she can move outside.

Georgie requested a pink cake, so I made the BUTTERFINGER CAKE and dyed the whip cream pink, using food coloring. Also, I had forgotten to buy candles, and instead of going without them, I plopped four tealights on top of the cake. She loved it.

Yes..that is leftover spaghetti that is streaked orange across her cheek. Guess I didn't wash her down well enough after dinner.
Anyway, Georgie loved her presents and she had a fabulous day!

8 comments:

runningfan said...

Happy birthday Georgie! I'm impressed with your celebration so soon after coming home!

Holmes Home said...

I just can't believe how grown up she looks! She was still just a baby the last time I saw her up close and personal :) Time just seems to fly by. Happy Birthday, Georgie!

Heath said...

I love you my sweet Georgie. Happy fourth Birthday little one.
Love Dad,

Maynards said...

She looks so happy! I am sure she had a great Birthday, especially with the whole family being there all day.

Vix said...

Happy Birthday Georgie. You are only a few days younger than my little girl Phoebe. She got a bike for her birthday too!

Jed and Kera said...

What a sweetie! I'm so happy you were all home together! Have a great one! You inspire me!

Colleen said...

She's so teeny tiny, I forget she's so old! I am glad you were home for her big day. What a cutie pie!

edy said...

I would say that's a VERY Happy Birthday for one sweet little girl.
Best wishes to everyone especially that new little guy.