Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sledding Fun

Christmas Eve was cold!! Temperatures were in the single digits, but we had snow on the ground! So we took advantage of it and went in our backyard to go sledding. We have a little incline of a hill, and so we enjoyed about 5 1/2 seconds of sledding down the hill, before we ran into the fence.





I don't know why it took two kids to push me, but nevertheless, I went down the bunny hill too. Luckily, I had an excuse to get back inside the warm house because Kimble was inside, so I didn't have to endure the cold temperatures for long. As much as I love sledding, I was happy to get warm again.
We took a few pictures before I escaped inside, though.

Hopefully next month will bring some great snowfalls so we can find a real sledding hill and make a day of it. Who wants to join us?

1 comment:

courtney said...

Cool that you went out sledding with the kids, I let Jared handle all that kind of fun!

I read Keaton's first alert thing and just laughed, that was hilarious!