Saturday, January 9, 2010

A 10 pound sack of potatoes!

Although they weigh the same, it is much more pleasant to cradle this little guy, than it is a sack of potatoes.
Mr. Kimble weighs 10 pounds now!! He gained 3 pounds in one month! That is very impressive for being a cardiac baby. None of my other babies have gained so much weight so quickly. Kimble really is a fighter.
In this picture, he is enjoying a bath with his daddy. You can see some of his scar; his chest incision from his surgeries. The two bandages are covering up two parts that didn't close up all the way, and are taking a bit of extra attention to heal. I have to lift up his second chin, everytime I change the bandages. He is cute and sweet and getting more roley-poley every day.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

He is so cute!! I have really enjoyed reading your posts and updates on him. He looks like an incredible little fighter!

Colleen said...

Hooray for chub! Heart problem? What heart problem? What a good lookin' boy!

DougandSheilah said...

So glad he is doing so well and thriving at that.

Ariane said...

He is so sweet!! I just love to see his progress. You have such a great family. I've been following your blog for a while now. I prayed a lot for you when he was in the hospital and for your kids at home too. I'm so glad that he is doing so well. He is thriving at home with all his brothers and sisters and Mom and Dad with him everyday.

Holmes Home said...

He is just beautiful! Those cheeks are just to die for! Glad he's doing so wonderfully well!

Carol said...

Has to be the sweetest looking sack of potatoes I've ever seen! So happy he's doing well!

my4suns2 said...

He is getting so big! What a fighter! So cute!