Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Biased Love

I know I'm a bit biased, but seriously???? This little guy has stolen my heart. He loves to be cuddled and held. He is so content to just lay in my arms, or against my chest, and doesn't move around at all. He just watches, and absorbs my love and warmth. He has started to smile, which we have been waiting for. The other night, I started playing peek-a-boo with him, and he totally started smiling. He liked it!! Happily, Heath was right there in bed with us, and he was able to see his first intentional smile. I don't think we could love him anymore. Seriously. He has captured me in such a way that I didn't know was possible. I love all my kids, so much, but in all honesty, there is just something very special about Kimble. I am so blessed to be his mommy.

5 comments:

Me and My Girls said...

All I can do is smile whenever I see pictures of him. He is most special to everyone, I think that through you we have all just grown to be so find of baby Kimble. xoxo

ModernMom said...

Oh I can see why. Babies have a very special kind of sweetness. He is perfect:)

purejoy said...

i am so blessed to be a regular reader!! he's presh!!

Colleen said...

What a sweetheart! I am glad you both got to be there for those heart melting smiles. He is blessed, likewise, to have you for a mommy.

prashant said...

I think that through you we have all just grown to be so find of baby Kimble.

Work from home India