Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Fat Tears

The other day I was finishing up some laundry in the basement, and I could hear that Kimble had woken up, and was fussing a bit. Since I know his schedule, and know that he was quite alright, I finished up what I was doing and then came upstairs to get him.
He stopped crying when he saw me, but I almost started crying when I saw him! He had those big fat tears running down his face. So sad!

I felt like the worst, most neglectful mommy. Believe me, he got the star treatment after that. No more tears.

5 comments:

Ande said...

aww... the first tears. That one always breaks your heart. He is such a cutie.

Jed and Kera said...

Oh I know how you feel! Sometimes my boy, Dalton, will be fussy and I just want to get the dishes put away or something and then I go in there and those tears just break your heart... and then you are wrapped around that little pinkie even tighter.

Carol said...

Tears... so sad when they start making those!! Sweet picture though! :)

Maynards said...

Oh man, that picture made me want to cry. He is so cute...even when he is sad.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Boo for the tears,, That would break my heart too.