Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chunky Watch Bracelet (Take II)

I've been wanting to make a watch bracelet that was brown and teal, and I had all these cool beads saved up for it. The only problem that I found, when I was laying it all out, was that I had TOO MANY beads that I wanted to use. I have pretty small wrists, and so it doesn't take a lot of beads to make a watch bracelet.

Instead of eliminating most of the cool beads, I opted for a different design. I simply made four single strands, with a lobster claw at each end, and attached all four strands to the watch band.


It made for a pretty cool watch bracelet. I think I'll make a purple and black one next. Then a red one. Then maybe a brown and cream one...

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute! I love those big turquoise ones with the pattern on them. And that bottom pic of Kimble all alert and clean...so cute!

purejoy said...

beautiful, and i love that you'll be able to mix and match the straps (or whatever you call them) with the lobster claws. so cool!

LollyChops said...

This came out so cute Shaina! I hope I get to come see you guys so we can make some stuff together! Keeping my fingers crossed! I'll know soon!

HUGS!

Nicki said...

So Cool! I love all the beads and those colors together! I also loved the pictures of Kimble in his morning routine. I'm sure the kids all love being a part of that. Happy New Year to you guys.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

What a cute idea! I love this! You are always so creative!

Happy New Year!

Rebecca said...

I love it! I made my first watch bracelet a few week ago. I'll have to try one like this next!