Sunday, January 31, 2010

Enchilada Fans?

I posted the recipe for the chicken enchiladas, which we are having again, for the second time this week. They are so super good. I wanted to make sure you guys knew that I added the recipe. For something so yummy, they should get recognition!

I encourage you to make them soon. You won't be sorry!!

If making the red chile sauce intimidates you, simply buy the canned sauce from the store to make them with. Still excellent.

By the way, this is the 31st post this month. I must have been super chatty. In response to the tag monsters, I will get a tutorial up for them soon. I have a busy week this week (should be getting new carpet in our house!) but I'll get it up as soon as I can. Also, I get a lot of hits for the car seat canopy. I think I'll post a tutorial for that as well.

Anything else you are interested in?

3 comments:

Mags said...

I want the car seat canopy tutorial!!!

courtney said...

Don't forget to figure out a boppy pillow pattern. :)

Jen said...

I am going to make these this week for the family as well as some friends who need some home cooked meals delivered. Can't wait. I will be making the car seat cover too as soon as I get the energy up to go to the fabric store.