Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just The {3} Of Us

The older kids are back in school and it's just the three of us at home during the day now. Today we have a Cardiology appointment to go to. Tomorrow, we have a Pediatrician appointment to go to, and on Monday, we have three LONG appointments in Denver to keep: Audiology, Cardiology, and Cleft Lip/Pallet. On Monday, we'll be gone all day.

It's easier to make all the appointments with two kids in tow, rather than five kids! At any rate, it's busy busy for us.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

That picture is simply adorable!

runningfan said...

Cute picture! I attempted a very similar shot this morning...yours is much better than mine!

Maynards said...

It is so nice to be busy. I am glad you can make the appointments with less kids in tow. I am sure it makes life a lot easier.

purejoy said...

so cute. at first glance, kimble looked like a doll!! he's so cute, and i just want to scoop georgie up. she's presh!

Colleen said...

Busy is good! Although I am feeling that "I wish there was something to do but I don't want to do anything" confict! I am sure with all the business, you look forward to the days with nothing to do!

The Girls' Mom said...

thumbs up to things being easier!