Monday, January 18, 2010

Tag Monsters {New & Improved}

I've been working on improving my design for the Tag Monsters. I think I've made them more appealing. These two cute monsters are backed with soft chenille, to make them more lovable. I've also sewed their eyes better, and their rows of tags are all cleaned up a bit better by sewing a row of ribbon across the tops of each row, to make everything look nicer. I'm considering making a tutorial for them. Are you interested?
These two monsters have big plans in their future. They are going to be mailed out to a friend. Hope her babies love them.

13 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

You are so talented! those monsters are adorable. Lori parkhurst (becky's cousin)

Sheri said...

So cute! I must try to make some of these.

Marlene said...

I think they are adorable and I would love to make them

Erica Hettwer said...

Please, please, please make a tutorial for these!!! I'd love you forever! :D

Maynards said...

I am sure that any baby will love those things to death. They are so cute.

The Pupcakery said...

Yes, I want a tutorial! I have a friend having a baby soon, and I was wanting to make one for her. You are amazing!!

michelle said...

I would love to see how the monsters are made. My grandkids would love them. So yes please do a tutorial.

Trinette McCrary said...

Aw, super cute. Makes me want to be a little one again so I can play with it.

Colleen said...

Great improvements, although we still love ours! :)

runningfan said...

So cute! I would love a tutorial.

Ariane said...

These are so cute. I love them.

Bobbi said...

i would love a tutorial for those! ive been wanting to tackle one....

Mike and Laurel said...

So cute, Shaina! I would love to learn how to make them!