Friday, February 19, 2010

3 Dollar Photoshoot

Yesterday, after another of his 'all too often' cardiology appointments (up to 12 lbs 12 oz now!), we stopped by a Walmart that I don't usually go to (simply because it's across town) and went in for a little looksie to see if they had anything different. Besides getting a few things for Kamy's upcoming birthday, I browsed through the little boy section. I found these adorable pajamas for Kimble for only 3 dollars. I scored two pairs, but wish I had gotten more. After a nice bath (he gets so excited when he gets a bath, and his arms and legs move and kick like crazy, he loves it so much) and then he got lotioned up, I dressed him in his new jammies. So cute! (That's a little dimple between his eyes.)



This next one is blurry, but I love it. Kimble's eyes are always SO BIG! He loves to look around at people/things/lamps. Bright lights attract his gaze for a long time.

We've been trying to figure out what color his eyes are. They are just so dark, that we couldn't tell if they were a dark midnight blue, or if they were brown. We are thinking brown now.

I just love this little baby so much; I have to restrain myself from just squeezing him!

7 comments:

Kati said...

I just started following your blog, and I love it, keep it up! But your little baby is adorable. I also have a son with a cleft so I always fall in love with kids that have clefts. They just melt my heart.

Colleen said...

I know just how you feel! He is darling in his new jammies!

Jed and Kera said...

Oh I love the pictures! :O)

kdaygirl said...

He has the biggest jowls, I love it!

courtney said...

I'd have to say that I think he has the best cheeks around! Chubby babies are the best, I hope to have a chubby baby this time around!

Queen of Chaos said...

I'm sucker for cute PJ's. :) Especially when they're on sale!

Kimble is the squishiest, cutest baby! His eyes are beautiful.

purejoy said...

oh, he is so sigh-inducing adorable. love the jammies.
heeeee isssss so ahhhhhdorable!